Staten Island Home Care Nursing Interview Day
If you’re looking to deliver quality care while building meaningful patient relationships, Northwell Health At Home is the right career choice for you. As the region’s largest integrated home care organization, we bring Northwell Health’s outstanding, innovative and award-winning care right to the patient’s home. Recognized among the top 500 home care providers in the nation two years in a row by Homecare Elite, we serve more than 40,000 patients and conduct more than 360,000 home visits annually.
Northwell Health At Home, the health system’s home care agency, recently earned the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Heart Failure Certification – one of only a handful of organizations in New York State to achieve this distinction.
- A Tier 1 agency for employee satisfaction and receive top scores in patient satisfaction
- Certified in both heart failure and palliative care by the Joint Commission
- We utilize specialty teams in heart failure/telehealth, palliative care, pediatrics and psychiatric nursing.
- Supportive leadership fostering a climate of teamwork and collaboration
- Our patient census continues to grow ensuring job security, excellent benefits including continuing education.
As a home care nurse at Northwell Health At Home, you will:
- Develop meaningful patient relationships unlike any other nursing setting
- Receive the support, resources and expertise of a large, award-winning health system
- Receive competitive compensation and excellent benefits
- Receive mileage reimbursement